A speed bump, speed hump or ramp is a traffic calming feature of road design used to slow traffic, or reduce through traffic, via vertical deflection. They are also known as a sleeping policeman in British English. A speed bump is a bump in a roadway with heights typically ranging between 3 and 4 inches (7.6 and 10 cm). The depth of speed bumps is typically less than or near to 1 foot (30 cm); contrasting with the wider speed humps which are typically 10 to 14 feet (3.0 to 4.3 m) in depth.
Speed bump fixings and supplier in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Rudraksha Japa Mala 108 + 1 Beads Best Quality Prayer Beads
- First Aid Box or Kit Supplier, Dealer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Safety Goggles, Glasses, Supplier, Dealer, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- TC, L&T, contactor dealer, supplier in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Siemens contactor supplier, dealer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Rudraksha mala is said to have many healing properties. Rudraksha is said to be rich with shakti and calms the kundalini, thus making it easier…
A first aid kit is a collection of supplies and equipment for use in giving first aid and can be put together for the purpose…
Goggles or safety glasses are forms of protective eyewear that usually enclose or protect the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particulates, water…
We are Dealer of all kind of contactor. Please contact @ 9510373297 to Lalitbhai for any kind of inquiry related contactor.