A rubber glove is a glove made out of rubber. Rubber gloves can be unsupported (rubber only) or supported (rubber coating of textile glove). Its primary purpose is protection of the hands while performing tasks involving chemicals. Rubber gloves are worn during dishwashing to protect the hands from detergent and allow the use of hotter water. Sometimes caregivers will use rubber gloves during the diaper changing process to prevent contact with the child’s fecal material/urine. Health professionals use medical gloves rather than rubber gloves when performing surgical operations.
Rubber gloves supplier, dealer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India
- Rudraksha Japa Mala 108 + 1 Beads Best Quality Prayer Beads
- First Aid Box or Kit Supplier, Dealer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Safety Goggles, Glasses, Supplier, Dealer, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- TC, L&T, contactor dealer, supplier in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Siemens contactor supplier, dealer in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Rudraksha mala is said to have many healing properties. Rudraksha is said to be rich with shakti and calms the kundalini, thus making it easier…
A first aid kit is a collection of supplies and equipment for use in giving first aid and can be put together for the purpose…
Goggles or safety glasses are forms of protective eyewear that usually enclose or protect the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particulates, water…
We are Dealer of all kind of contactor. Please contact @ 9510373297 to Lalitbhai for any kind of inquiry related contactor.